Snowy day ...
I've been trying to sift through old family videos - giving them to our parents for Christmas on DVD. I haven't looked at them for years. I haven't seen my children in that stage for so long. It's strange...not only to see them in motion as toddlers... but also myself and Mitch-Darling. I'm SO glad for video cameras; things are more real in motion. I can picture myself at 90 - watching and re-watching those old movies and feeling warm inside remembering my children the way they were.
As long as we're talking about videos... here's one not-so-ancient yet.
Here's a short clip from one of this summer's Saturday morning "Constitutional" hikes with my brothers/sisters. My brother Casey and his wife invented it - meeting every Saturday morning of the summer with kids in tow at a new trail for a hike - for our health (both physically and psychologically). Good times.
1 comment:
hey I love the blog
Post a Comment