~ Hurray for warm places!
Last year in Mexico
Mitch-darling and I (and baby 'X') are leaving on a jet plane in a week and a half. I'm looking forward to it - but honestly, I haven't given it a lot of thought because life doesn't slow down here.
First:
* All the kids' STUFF this and next week (scouts, school projects, activity days, YW, tumbling, piano, basketball - plus the lead-up to this weekend's big all state Lego Robotics tourney...)
* Mike has finally agreed to go to a Dr. for a check-up (this is big news since he hates going to doctors like he hates watching Anne of Green Gables). I got him into a Dr. (not taking new patients) whom we used to live near and Mike likes.
* I need to have blood drawn - prenatal stuff.
* Extended family this week: bowling tonight, a baptism this Friday, new baby Finn to visit some more
* Church work
And of course, at some point in the next week or so I'll need to make all arrangements for our kids and animals while we're gone.
Mexico will be a welcome break... and our last chance to do something like this before baby comes (and for like a year or so after). It won't be as cool as last year's trip to Mexico - we'll be in the middle of tourista-ville (or, I mean, Margaritaville). But we're fine with hanging out on the beach and taking it easy. (I'm going to look awesome in my bathing suit - I'm telling you now. 4+ months of prenatal girth AND winter pasty too. Oh yeah.)
No comments:
Post a Comment