This year it's at our place. I think we are expecting 798,403 people. So if you are looking for a place to go, I'm sure we could squeeze in a few more chairs.
I am oh so thankful for my life. Mike. All the little people at our house. Our house (it's cold and wet out). Our parents (love you forever!). Brothers and sisters (also forever, guys), freedom, kind people, Jupiter the Space Donkey, Pluto, Slick, food, MIKE, these comfy shoes I'm wearing, awesome report cards this term (kudos, kiddos!!), happy thoughts, health & strength, Abner's smiles, that sunset last night, learning, peace, and...love. We are all loved.
The kids are keeping us ahead of schedule on holiday preparedness. So, by the end of the week we will most likely have our house ready, set, go for Christmas. They are the best. :)
Have a great Thanksgiving!
1 comment:
Christmas shopping too? We're just going to get our decorating done this weekend. Look forward to hearing more thankful thoughts on Thursday. Love you :D
Post a Comment