The past few weeks in pictures:
Spring is upon us.
Noble planted a little peach seedling in the corner of our garden a few years ago and has nurtured it even though I told him I wasn't sure it would produce anything. This spring for the first time it blossomed. It is beautiful.
I see this little tree as a metaphor for Noble's life. We have been trying to teach him a lot of things in his life about what is true, how to live and find joy. I hope like his peach seedling he will give place for those teachings and nourish them...and see them miraculously blossom and produce good fruit.
Thank goodness for the two little boys who live at our house! They bring so much joy, and excitement, and wonder (and sometimes exhaustion). We all love them so much! I am forever grateful that Heavenly Father had two more in store for us.
![]() |
| Asleep in the same bunk. |
![]() |
| Lunch time with Abner and his buddy (the Kemp's youngest) and big sister. |
![]() |
| Climbing the hammock in the warm April sun. |
![]() |
| Showing off his work from preschool. |
![]() |
Our animals are fat and happy.
Nature appreciation
![]() |
| We had a couple of moon rises this past month that were sublime. Here is one I tried to capture with my phone. |
More Reno With Roy
![]() |
| A few boulders had to be moved to finish the back patio. We had to transport them to a new home in the yard. This was Roy and Mike's genius solution to moving them. It was pretty effective. |
![]() |
| The Vampire Room is officially gone! Demo day in the basement. |
Meanwhile Upstairs...
While the grunts worked away in the mud and the dust downstairs, Jessie was upstairs getting ready for prom. Thanks to Holly, who helped us line her dress. It was lovely.
Jessie didn't get out of work scott-free though. She started her day pulling weeds. Her date told us later that in between morning and evening sessions of prom (ha ha - one of the things I love to hate about high school dances is the all day activities they plan with it) he was home pulling weeds as well. Our respect went up for this kid...or at least for his parents.
![]() |
| Prom 2016 |


















No comments:
Post a Comment