Monday, September 28, 2009

LSAT news (and dino toes)

Sad / tired Sully at bath time.

I love these socks (and leggings too) that I bought for Sully last year. I still giggle when I see him walking around in them.

News from this weekend:
While Mike was gone taking the LSAT most of the day Saturday we:
mowed the lawn...
... and started apple picking. We also cleaned the house for yet another showing. (I can't wait to either sell the house or take it OFF the market!)

(Here's proof that our boys DO actually tolerate BYU - they're both known to wear BYU t-shirts regularly.)

The LSAT news may come as a surprise to those of you who hadn't heard that Mike has been seriously considering law school. It came as a surprise to me a month ago when he brought it up again (I thought that idea had been dropped) - this didn't leave him much time to study. But true to form, Mike dove in unintimidated. We won't know until mid-October about his score. The amazing part is I have felt so much peace about the whole thing, especially this week running up to the LSAT...and that just doesn't make sense. But I have to believe that at least making the effort is the right thing for him right now.

4 comments:

Turbo said...

I'm sure that Mike killed the LSAT. I bet it is nice to get that load off. Have you guys decided where to apply, yet?

ANG said...

Turbo - I guess it depends on his score (if he bombs, no where). But I know he wants to try and stay local with 5 kids, even if he scores really high...taking them elsewhere (top tier) would be tough. But then again if he totally WINS the LSAT the temptation might be there. We might join you in Manhattan some day.

Turbo said...

Man, that would be great, if you guys came out here. Well, I wish the best for you guys. I'm sure that he won.

KimnSam said...

Love those dino toes! We'll be anxious to hear your plans!