I was sick for a while. Really sick. (I still sound like a toad.)
Our computer breathed it's last. Our new system hasn't arrived yet.
Result: I've been pretty much disconnected from the outside world.
This post comes to you courtesy of my mom...and her computer (which I stopped to use so I could find out just how much of life has passed me by over the last two weeks - you'd be surprised).
Still...there's something kind of nice about having no internet in your house for a while (once you get past the anxiety of missing important emails, having to wait to start all the Christmas shopping, going without convenient information, balancing the check-book, etc.)...
Anyway, I should be back in the land of the connected this week. Until then...if you need me... my phone still works. :)
2 comments:
Oh man. I would be going absolutely insane.
Glad you like the computer. Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment