
Mike was lucky enough to score coveted tickets to the annual MoTab Choir Christmas concert. I was all over that when I found out that my favorite author, David McCullough, would be the guest narrator/speaker. Natalie Cole is great and all...but I was there for the super-star historian. In another life I would do what he does (except I would probably use a computer - he writes his books with just a type writer - his publishers must love that). He spoke at Mike's graduation at the U. this past year (too bad we didn't make it in person to the ceremony). I was bummed that he didn't speak longer than he did at the concert - but I thoroughly enjoyed every minute.
1 comment:
Apparently my dad has been driving Mr. and Mrs. McCullough around during their stay in SLC. He volunteered as part of the choir crew, so that he could spend more time with my mom. I guess that chauffeur has been one of his responsibilities, hahahah. My dad is also a big fan, and says that he is a cool guy in person.
Post a Comment