I heard a story about this the other day on NPR while I was picking T. up from school. I had to shush Tillman a bunch of times (not easy to do...he physically CANNOT stop talking sometimes) so I could hear it.
Apparently a TV producer got together with an Econ professor from George Mason U. ,who puts out a weekly podcast, to lay out the fundamentals of modern Economics. The prof. jokingly suggested they make a rap video.
Accurate AND hilarious.
I was laughing pretty hard in the car, and thought: THIS is perfect for Mitch-darling. Economic theory (Keynes vs. Hayek) + RAP = what could be more awesome? Married to an econ/finance boy, I've developed a hobby interest in economics (purely theoretical. I don't understand a thing Mike says about investment mechanics, tools, etc.) One of my favorite documentaries of all time is Commanding Heights. But this is even more sweet. Nerd-rap.
3 comments:
Hahahaha, so awesome. That vault door that they are standing in front of in some of the scenes is in a restaurant called Trinity Place, right by my work.
That's pretty cool Jake.
I like
Post a Comment