Emory and Grace together again! (Grace insisted on being woken the minute Emory arrived home - here they are at 11:30 PM Tuesday)
What a week! The Bachands (at least most of them) returned from Mexico, our kids finished up their last day of school (summer vacation!!!!), we were delayed another week in closing on our house, and Grace was baptized! Bachands home + Meltons out of school + living in the SAME HOUSE = cuh-razy play till you drop every day.
I've tried really hard to chill about the house. I spent an angry day earlier this week when we found out about the latest change in timing. I guess the good news is they're actually talking about scheduling our close this time for Friday...not just giving us another estimate. If we do close Friday it will happen none too soon, as we're leaving town for a week and a half on Sunday. We need stuff from the Pods for that.
Grace was baptised today, and that was awesome. It was emotional for me. She was beautiful - and so happy. It was great to have so many family members there. (Lena took the 'real' photos of the day. I'll post some when I get them from her.)
Afterward we had all my sibs and their kids over at Mom's house for a slip-n-slide / ice cream / boogie down.
Slip-n-Slide from Angie Melton on Vimeo.
It's amazing how well kids can entertain themselves (for a long time) when water is involved.
1 comment:
Congrats to Grace! Good luck on your house! Welcome back, Holly! Goodness, that was one packed post.
Also, that was totally our mix cd, right? ;)
Post a Comment