Whew! The blizzard came and went last night...and this is all it left.
Not a lot in the way of new snow. (Thanks to our sweet neighbor who had our driveway and sidewalks snow-blown before the dawn this morning.) We had about 12 inches more than that from the storm that came through on Sat./Sun. - plus that one knocked out our power and cancelled church. (If you can't get a school snow-day, a church snow-day is almost as exciting.) Still I'm not going to be a scoffer. It was pretty hairy last night with the winds & driving was scary. I'm glad our Tuesday night schedule was cleared and I had my family safe and warm & home together for dinner (a very rare event for a week-night).
And I'm glad that the storm has moved on for the big events of the week. Thanksgiving tomorrow - it should be pretty frigid this year (20's). And of course, the big game on Saturday (you know the one I mean). Happy Rivalry Week.
Happy Thanksgiving!
1 comment:
Angie--I never comment, because I get this in email. but I am so glad you are so regular on keeping this up. thanks--its so good to keep up this way too. Love, Mom
Post a Comment