Monday, November 8, 2010

Weekend Walks and Some Items of News

These are some shots from our Saturday Constitutional walk/ride with the Sullivan clan. Jordan Parkway at Jordan Narrows. For riding: skateboards, scooters, wagons & Mitch-darling.



Lots of things have been happening. Mitch-darling will (finally) be working during the day again starting in Dec. He will also be teaching an Econ course one night a week. In other news...Jessie will be getting braces soon and Noble will be getting glasses this week. Apparently he's been near-sighted for a while - maybe a few years. Sorry about that, Noble. Having always had 20/20 vision, Mike and I were a little slow on the uptake. The funny thing about both of these corrective devices is that Jess and Nobe both cannot wait to get them (I understand a little more in Noble's case since he'll actually be able to see once he gets them). I remember thinking braces were horrible before, during and after mine. So much, that I quit wearing my retainer early on and I don't care when the dentist tells me I've had "slippage" - seriously, good enough is good enough. I'll post pics of Noble once his glasses come in this week.

No comments: