Twice a day everyone forms a line at the kitchen counter and I administer the goods. Somehow I have escaped the scourge. But I haven't been 100%. My sciatic pain has gotten a little out of hand. So, I'll be seeing a chiropractor soon (or anyone else who claims they can give me some relief).
A few items of interest lately from the life of Noble:
His submission for the Carbon Atom model assignment at school -
Saturday his Lego Robotics Club had a scrimmage against the only other club in the area in preparation for the big competition in January. The Super Mega Nano Chips (Noble's club) beat the Smashing Robot Chickens... hands down. I was seriously amazed at what they could do. Wow.
Today I went to see my midwife - and - in case you doubted, our pregnancy has been professionally confirmed. I love to hear that little swoosh-swoosh heartbeat. *sigh* She set the due date for July 1.
This weekend we will actually start our Christmas shopping...watch out, world. We're late this year so we have some ground to make up. All my friends and family out there who were done Christmas shopping in October, try not to think too poorly of me. I have to tell you, I had a nightmare last week that Christmas Eve wuz upon us and we didn't have anything done. Holy smokes. I woke up sweating...and reminding myself, "It was only a dream... only a dream." Wish us luck.
1 comment:
So glad that you have avoided the plague. That atom model is awesome, as is the robot competition. So, excited for the babe on the way!
Post a Comment