Monday, February 21, 2011

Sully Strikes Again

Like many a two year old before him, Sully has entered a new phase of destructiveness. His specialty and new found passion is the toilet. You can scarcely open a toilet lid in this house without finding something deposited inside. The hairbands and rubber duck pictured are among his more innocuous deposits. I found the entire contents of the master bath garbage bin dumped into our toilet one day. Another day I found his Monsters Inc. "Sully" stuffed toy jammed into the toilet along with the toilet brush. (I think he tried to push him down the drain.) A toothbrush thrown into the kids basement bathroom toilet caused over a week's worth of back-ups before it was snaked out. A word to the wise: if we are coming over, keep your bathroom doors closed.

1 comment:

KimnSam said...

Love it! But I don't love for you. He appears to be quite the toilet-smith. :)