Thursday, October 13, 2011

Must...Keep...Up...

Except I think I'm probably not.
Quick update.
Wait.
I don't have time.
All you need to know is that it's nut-so over here. I've had some serious thoughts about going radical and pulling out of the rat-race, loading up the family and heading out. Somewhere......where the phone doesn't ring, the calendar is not triple booked, and I have a second to breath and get my bearings...and NOT miss my childrens' childhood because we're too busy. Do you know where that place is? Call me if you do.
I'm hoping to get some catch-up posts up next week...if I can find time after our trip / the big wedding this weekend. That's a big 'IF'.

If you feel as crazed as me, I'm pulling for you. Cross your fingers for me, would you? I've found myself saying things like: "How am I going to survive this phase of my life?" and "I'm going to run away!" For reals. A little melodramatic maybe...but listen, when you are running 24 hours a day (50 things going at once) non-stop with no end in sight you can get a little bit goofy.

Time is precious.
Gotta go.

3 comments:

Beth said...

Hang in there in Ang. I can imagine how crazy life must be for you guys. If it makes you feel any better...you make it look easy.

Kay said...

Hey when life gives you turbulence...slow down. So a wise man said. How to do it is another matter though. But between you and me we're NOT going to the ward Halloween party tonight. Sorry about that. I don't even have anything going on tonight, but for once I want to keep it that way.

kirsten said...

I know.
Except I only have 3 kids.
I can't imagine how busy you guys are. I grew up in a 6-kid household and we were busy. but maybe some of the busy-ness isn't necessary? scaling back could be good for everyone? it's hard to cut back on 'good' things though, that's kinda where we are this year...

sanity's 'good', too, though.