Thursday, November 3, 2011

Cel-e-brate Good Times, Come on!

(Mike loves Kool & The Gang...but then again, who doesn't?)
This is what I feel like today. Click play and then read the rest of the post......................oh yeah.



Big news!!!
Sully went on the potty this morning! Really!! It's true. I think he might ACTUALLY be catching on. Oh rapture!
Here's his under-used Potty Chart. But check out the big Obi Wan sticker there. THAT represents Sully's first successful visit to the little boy's room.
To top it all off, Abner slept 8 HOURS last night!!
I feel like it's all too good to be true.
Maybe the head cold and pink eye I've had this week will go away too?

(Lovely, I know.)

I'm optimistic. It's been that kind of day. :)

Yeah Hoo!

2 comments:

Beth said...

You deserve a break in the clouds with pink eye, baby, and potty. Here's to continued celebration and success!

Elena Lunt said...

Congratulations on another achievement on the potty and sleep front. You're a super woman!