*Poof*! A more cooperative Sully.
We are %100 now - including night time. Of course, I've done this long enough to know that kids often revert after they've been consistent for a while - so I won't say we're totally out of the woods yet. But I kind of think that since he waited so long to begin - he might just have made a permanent transition. He requires no reminding. He just goes.
2. Noble as Puck. (He won't appreciate my sharing this particular clip because he runs into the tree at the end.)
Noble was Puck in the 5th Grade production of A Midsummer Night's Dream. He did not think to tell me when the performance would be until the night before...and even then couldn't tell me the time. He had to call from school the next day to tell me when to come. I'm glad I could go. It was dee-lightful. Sully somehow knew about Bottom and the donkey head (maybe he remembered when Jessie was in the same play 2 years ago?). And he kept asking, "Where's the donkey? Wh-wh-when's the donkey coming?" (he's got a cute little stutter right now). Anyway, WELL DONE, dude.
3. Mike - the Lego Robotics coach.
With everything else going on in our lives I worried about Mike taking on Noble's FLL team this year. Especially since technology isn't our strongest suit. He has learned a lot - and the kids are having tons-o-fun.
5. Abner is starting to try solid food. But I think he thinks it's gross. I am trying to cherish all the nursing time I have left with him...so I'm not in a hurry.
4. Sully's hobbies. A little bedtime reading. I found this on Sully's bed yesterday. Apparently, he's developing an interest in economics.
1 comment:
I'm so glad Sully sensed your resolve. Way to go Angie!! Nice to see all the updates. Never a dull moment at the Meltons!
Post a Comment