So - the postings have been sparse. Everyone needs a break. I have just been doing other stuff. Not depressed or in crisis or anything. (I think Noble tried to post something on his blog about 3 times and you may have received a bunch of updates - sorry about that.)
I finally got to watch Julie and Julia. For some reason I had an itch to see that movie. (thanks Beth for bringing it to me on my birthday) -
It was alright. But my favorite line - "I could have a blog. I have thoughts."
That's hilarious.
Random items of inspiration lately:
* This cUUUUUUmfy memory foam bath mat I gave to Mitch-darling for Valentines day.
* "Dust to Glory" - one of those adventure documentaries that makes you excited about living and all it's possibilities.
*Our commitment to get out of debt in the next 2 years. Some hard, focused work ahead.
*Sully has been throwing down some great quotes of late. Like:
"Robots are cool. And them have POWERS. And them have a beefy arm."
* For FHE last night we pulled out the telescope to look at Venus and Jupiter at dusk. They were about 3 degrees apart in the western sky. Venus was at about 3/4 gibbous. We looked at Jupiter's moons and cloud bands. (As usual - I wanted to hang out forever looking through the telescope while everyone else took a quick look, said, "cool" - and moved on.) Then Mike finished up with this YouTube on the tube.
Amazing.
No comments:
Post a Comment