Thursday, September 27, 2012

Sully's "Worstest Day EVER!"

Sully was sooo busted today. 

His explanation: that he and his buddy were "fixing the rocks". Their method? Dump 4 quarts of engine oil (2-cycle and regular) out in the garden. *I hear that's kind of bad for your garden soil.* Aside from creating an ecological disaster, he also spilled it all over the front of himself, completely ruining those cute leather high-tops I just got for him last week. To add insult to injury, as I walked into the garden to survey the scene, I stepped right into a sizable puddle of oil, camouflaged with a thin layer of grass clippings on the surface. 
With flip flops on. Didn't see it coming. 

When his sentencing came down (time-out after some soap and hot water), he threw one giant fit. He kept yelling, "This is the worstest day EVER!!" (That is his go-to protestation when things aren't going his way.) and, "I don't want to be in a lot of trouble... I want to be in a little bit of trouble!" He didn't get what he wanted. 
He is in a LOT of trouble.

Worstest day ever
Oh man, I don't have time for shenanigans like this.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Yikes! I'm so sorry to hear that the morning didn't get much better after we left. I hope tomorrow is better and you can get some of that work done that you needed to on top of the worstest day ever.

Doug and Ilean said...

I think he has outdone Noble on some of the stuff he has come up with. hang in there. love mom