I can't believe the time is flying by so fast. Wow.
With our family trip coming up last week, and scout camp for Noble, things were pretty hectic, but I felt like Sully should finally get the chance to have a birthday party with friends.
He had been talking on and on about having a race car party. I think he had a killer time with his boy buddies. We invited his little girl buddies from the neighborhood to meet us for lunch the next day at Sully's favorite fine restaurant (McDonald's). Then, we celebrated again on his actual birthday (Saturday) with the cousins, on our family trip in Colorado. And when we got back from our trip, Grandpa and Grandma Melton took him birthday shopping (for Star Wars bed sheets) and had a birthday dinner with us.
All in all, he had quite a birthday.
Games by Jessie and Tillman
Red light, green light
His birthday cake, a stack of "spare tires". I am all about simple.
Opening a gift and letter from Noble (He sent them with us since he was at scout camp and couldn't be with us. What a guy!)
Breaking the birthday race car pinata with the cousins...
Happy birthday to my sweet boy! Sully is such a joy. We are so grateful he is part of our family!
No comments:
Post a Comment