Sunday, April 13, 2014

Moments at Home

I know that my mom will be mortified that the cat is allowed to sit on the office desk. But isn't she sweet there with the kids' Easter window decorations in the background, surveying the street? (Mom, I am telling you she is a calming influence. You should let Smudge in more. It would be good for your stress levels...ha ha ha.)

Patrick the hamster and Pluto the cat... regarding one another.

General Conference

Hair cuts (long over-due) after Saturday sessions. Before (still happy).

After (mad as heck...note the tear on this right cheek). Jessie performed a valiant service, holding him still while I clipped his long locks.

Abner later got over his angst...Tillman not so much. (He was still mad that I clipped his hair too short to sculpt into spikes and faux-hocks and other trending coiffures. Sorry dude. It will grow.)

The mood swings so exhausted Abner that he crashed soon after.

Abner kickin' it with his bff. As wild and crazy as he is, how is it that he gets along best with such a sweet little girl? And how is it that she has such a good time with him? Life is full of mysteries. Like how he sits perfectly still and calm and listens intently while she sings her dramatic toddler rendition of "Let it Go". Abner, who wouldn't sit through that movie for any type of bribery.  My only explanation is that men and women were meant to compliment each other. Here's proof.


No comments: