Recently Grace rounded up a mob from the neighborhood and produced a retelling of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (I think they only had 5 dwarfs to begin with...and by then end of the show only 3....dwarfs have short attention spans).
They performed in our rock wall amphitheater, with parents perched on the rocks.
 |
| The cast (L to R): The Huntsman, Five Dwarfs, the Wicked Queen, and Snow White (Grace was Narrator) |
 |
| The Wicked Queen looking into her mirror (her line: "Mirror, mirror on the table, who's the fairest in this fable?" -I thought that was super clever of them.) and mixing potions. |
 |
| Offering Snow White the enchanted apple (she was saying, "Eat it!! Your lips already touched it!" ha ha ha ha) |
 |
| A very convincing death scene |
 |
| What was left of the Dwarfs coming to investigate what happened to Snow White. After this they kind of glossed over the story's resolution since there was no Prince Charming in this play. I guess they couldn't convince any of the neighborhood boys to jump in on that. |
High quality theater in our own backyard! With concessions on the front porch! Hit me up if you want tickets for the next great performance.
1 comment:
Wow! Love the costumes! This looks like so much fun. I would love to see your next production! :)
Post a Comment