I don't know that my life is busier than other people's lives. We all fill our 24 hours. But keeping up with six kids, a puppy, a husband working 2 jobs (and studying for his CFP), busy church callings (several), the house and bills, the cars (3), volunteering at school, and LAUNDRY....
It takes coordination.
This morning as I was reviewing my weekly To-Do lists over a bagel and yogurt for breakfast I got the notion to take a snap shot of my clipboard. This clipboard is the secret to keeping things running around here ( project lists, shopping lists, school flyers, Dr.'s reminders, the dog walking schedule, To-Do's, important contacts...).
It seemed to me that it would be so interesting someday to look back at these details of our day-to-day life right now. It's a pretty good summary.
Just a few from the list:
* Yoga, scriptures (repeated)
* Scout Store
*Noble eye exam
*Pooper scoop
* call Midvalley Glass (another broken window)
*Make New Beginnings program
*PAY BILLS
*Basketball practice Jessie
* Ma / Pa Trek Meeting
* laundry (repeated)
I think everyone should take a picture of their To-Do lists for posterity.

1 comment:
SO I'm not the only one. I realize that I don't have any less time than other people, or even less time than I did 5-10 years ago (before I had so many kids) but I Do feel like I have more DEMANDS on that time.
And I have to write it all on paper too... no matter how much I rely on my phone.
Post a Comment