No updates for a while - because we've been a little preoccupied. BUT - I had to post a few pictures.
Sully started climbing the stairs a few weeks ago without warning.
Sully started climbing the stairs a few weeks ago without warning.
Sully also received his first real haircut last week. That was traumatic. But I managed not to injure him - even if he did pretty much come away with white-walls.
Here we have the before and after. (Please ignore the disgusting breakfast bib in the first - I figured as long as he needed a bath I could sneak in a haircut.)
But the BIG news is that we put our little house in the Shire up for sale this past week. We've been thinking it over since Sully arrived - and we're finally doing it. We have really loved living here - but I think it's time. The hardest part is facing the neighbors, some of whom I REALLY hate to leave. I don't know what to say. Some of our friends have had a little advanced warning thanks to our kids - but overall I think everyone has been pretty surprised. The next question is - "Where do we go?" Don't know the answer to that yet, but I'm hoping to stay in SoJo. We're looking for more land for our kids and the hyper donkey - and more square footage. And horse property would be a plus for Jessie (can't believe I'm entertaining this idea) just in case we can't just always mooch off my Dad for her 4H stuff.
So - we'll see how it goes.
2 comments:
ooohh. I will miss the cute little house in the Shire. I hope you find something just as wonderful with what your growing family needs. I'm glad your not leaving to go someplace to far away though!
don't worry. we'll forgive you. eventually.
actually, that might depend on how far away you go...
Post a Comment