Happy 7th Birthday Grace!!!
(I couldn't resist posting this baby picture of her - oh my goodness, she was cute!)


Part of what made Memorial Day so much fun was celebrating Gracie's birthday. She turned 7 - I can't believe it! For about year she's been after us to take her up to the Historic Pioneer Village at This Is The Place State Monument - because she loves dressing up and pretending. So a while back I told her we'd take some friends and go for her birthday. We all had a fantastic time (thanks to Mike's parents for back-up crowd control) - only wish we could have stayed longer...as it was, we got our party guests home about an hour late. It happened to be baby animal day - and that was a big hit. But seriously, the best part was watching four little girls in pioneer bonnets (thanks Mom for the help in sewing them up!) so happy and excited about everything - thoroughly
in the moment.
Grace is our sunshine (and she looks it in that bright yellow jumper she insisted on wearing - she thought it looked "pioneer").
Grace and Emory - inseperable
Mike and the girls on the train
Ducklings!
Well-behaved at school 
3 comments:
She's so cute! was her b-day the 25th? that's audrey's too.
I can't believe how big she's getting. It seems like yesterday she was just a ball of whipped fat and hair. I can't wait to see the "young women" she'll become!
sounds like fun - i love that she likes to dress like a pioneer!
Post a Comment