I've been eagerly waiting for Mike to suddenly become carpenter-guy and make me some awesome built-in bookshelves...for like 5 years. So finally I opted instead for IKEA...Mike got pretty good at putting them together though.
...Pluto having a look...
I told Mike it made us more like grown ups to have more sophisticated bookshelves in the living room...what do you think? Do we seem more mature to you now?
8 comments:
They look great. Ikea has some amazing stuff.
I love the book shelves in fact we have the large one also in wood color and the tall skinny one in our bathroom. They look very nice and organized. We need a closer picture of the table topper, way cute!
way cool.
I used to be stumped when people didn't have bookshelves in their living room - because WHERE do they keep their books??!
but ours were getting so cluttered - we finally moved them out of the living room. not that we don't have books in every room, but if you're wondering - ours are in the bedroom.
If "real" bookshelves = maturity Bruce and I are doomed to immaturity (and we have more books than anyone in the family). They look fabulous, it makes your living room look like you actually do live in the house, and not just a college apartment.
I'll be over Ang to see them. I was just thinking of the dusting now. quess that is inevitable if you are going to have books and shelves to put them on. They look really nice. Mom
sorry I got posted as you. that's what happens when you sign in on my computer. Love Mom
Not bad. Something we can all aspire to someday.
Your "new living room" looks great. I understand that Pluto loves the Penny Rug. Wouldn"t you know! I am very happy that Sully likes it too. They both were a labor of love, Thank goodness that Sully will always be with us.
Post a Comment