Friday, April 23, 2010

Hang-on Tight

A recent refrigerator Noble-ism.

No kidding: All systems are go. We officially went under contract on the house a few days ago. Our deadline to close is May 19. It's crazy-town around here. I know I've got to get on the ball with moving logistics ASAP, but our priority has been FINDING a place to go. We put a couple of offers out on short sales today. There is a possibility we could end up homeless for a few weeks if our closing dates don't line up. (Mom & Dad....) Anyway, I'm definitely more up-beat today than yesterday (because finally we found some houses that could work).
Tomorrow is a big day with the NPA 5K. Right now I need to turn my mind to that, and get that under our belts. Next week we'll start planning the move in earnest.

2 comments:

Kay said...

Ha, Ha! Funny Nobe. Good luck Ang! It is good to be on the move with all things coming together, huh?

KimnSam said...

Love the fridge message. Good luck finding a new place!! Nothing like selling your house to get things going!