This graphic has nothing to do with the subject of this post...but... I discovered it on my desktop one day... it made me laugh. Kids rule.
Ok, here we go again... Back in the saddle... Round 2.
Pick your euphemism.
Our house is for sale again.
I'm not sure how we'll manage the process with everything else going on...but you do what you have to do, right? I might have lost a little REM sleep last night over it - I feel a little wasted today. We're looking for .5 acre +, a big enough house with at least the potential of becoming something cool, good feng shwei...all that. Preferably in SoJo - the land of our nativity. Adding to my emotional state, our dream house came on the market a few days ago too (thanks Mom for drawing my attention to that info). We've loved this house for years. (My sibs will recognize it as the Holtkamp's place.). Unfortunately, though it's dropped 50% in price, it still taunts us from a couple of hundred G's outside our range. Oh well.
Back in reality: there are some good things out there. We are optimistic. (Even if we hate this process.)

Ok, here we go again... Back in the saddle... Round 2.
Pick your euphemism.
Our house is for sale again.
I'm not sure how we'll manage the process with everything else going on...but you do what you have to do, right? I might have lost a little REM sleep last night over it - I feel a little wasted today. We're looking for .5 acre +, a big enough house with at least the potential of becoming something cool, good feng shwei...all that. Preferably in SoJo - the land of our nativity. Adding to my emotional state, our dream house came on the market a few days ago too (thanks Mom for drawing my attention to that info). We've loved this house for years. (My sibs will recognize it as the Holtkamp's place.). Unfortunately, though it's dropped 50% in price, it still taunts us from a couple of hundred G's outside our range. Oh well.
Back in reality: there are some good things out there. We are optimistic. (Even if we hate this process.)
1 comment:
Good Luck Ang! We hope you find your dream home, and one big enough for everyone.
Post a Comment