Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The House Unveiled

OK. For those who've asked (and those who haven't), here are some quick snaps I took of the house while we were there this afternoon. Not the greatest quality (I was being bombarded with excited questions from the kids: "Mom!!!! Mom!!!!! Mom!!!!").
This picture taken from the driveway - not the best angle.
One of the giant boulder walls in the yard...Noble's dream.
Looking into the great room from the kitchen
The Kitchen

Sorry I didn't take more photos (like I said I was kind of preoccupied). But this will give you an idea. Some specs: 3376 sq. feet, 5 beds (one will be used as a library/office), 3 1/2 baths (one is totally shoddy - will need work), 0.4 acres (large, beautifully landscaped, but kind of a strange lot configuration), 3 car garage (which will be nice since there's no shed for tools & stuff), basement family room, basement kitchen (which was totally stripped by the previous owners) & a weird home theater room that I want to take a sledge hammer to. So - there you go. A quick summary of the house.


10 comments:

Unknown said...

Look at you! Love the new house & love that you & yours will be a little bit closer to our house! Ashli & Soph

Forsythe said...

Thanks for sharing. It is absolutely gorgeous. So much fun and so much more room. Congrats once again!

Holly said...

WOW, so that is how the other half lives...Lynneth and Hoover's eyes were bugging out. They think you guys are moving into the White House or something. Can you keep a horse on 0.4 of and acre? Where exactly is this place So. Jordan? Riverton?

Wendy said...

Wow, what a beautiful home Ang! Congrats!

Tillmanmark said...

Holly: #1. No, it is not horse property. Probably better for us because we don't really know how to take care of horses, except Jessie. But it is a bit closer to the Sullivan's. #2. It is not the White House. I'm a Republican Delegate (to the state convention) not a Democratic President (of the USA). #3. Yes, it is in South Jordan. Jones Meadows, which is where the buffalo (used to) roam. #4. We're still hoping everything works out.

Kay said...

I'm with Holly. Looks posh to me, but it will be nice for your family. We're happy for you!

kirsten said...

cool! okay, so you are using four bedrooms now, so will the sleeping arrangements remain the same?

looks great, congrats!

ANG said...

Kirsten: For the time being sleeping arrangements will stay the same. Once we demolish the lame home theater (it was poorly done) we'll finish off another bedroom or two. You guys have experience with that sort of thing (finishing off bedrooms), right?

kirsten said...

yup! it wasn't hard to add that extra wall... for me, because aaron did it. ;)

but really, he made it look very easy.

Helen Sullivan said...

Looks like the goods you guys. I won't show the pictures to Casey for a while because I know he will become "covet boy."