(Snapped this just as I asked, "what's that in your nose?"...lame trick... but oh, I couldn't help myself. he he.)
OK, not exactly. But we did shell out some serious cash this week for a new (super awesomely high-tech, smart) furnace. AND Jessie turned the big 1-2. You may ask yourself: How can you afford to give your daughter a birthday present after a purchase like that? The short answer is, we couldn't. So, for her birthday Jess received:
* One leg-shaving lesson and a razor of her own (one of those rites of passage gifts you can get away with).
* New Chuck Taylors with day-glo laces (those were Noble's idea).
* The boys pitched in with some original art work: mud man.
Actually, we're hoping to have a more proper celebration later this week, schedules permitting. (She's got state for 3 days later this week.)
Happy 12th, baby girl.
.jpg)
3 comments:
We all know that Jess asked for a new furnace for her 12th. I can't belief she's getting so old. That last picture made me cry...those dang pregnancy hormones!
I love the mud man. Hahahahah
Happy Birthday to Jessie! cute post, and hey, I love whatever's in the background in the picture of Jessie and the # 12, is that your wall? if so, do share how you got it that way!
Post a Comment