Stuff you can see at the 4H State Horse Champsionships...
I'm thinking of something similar for my car.
State 4H was pretty fun and educational even though 3 days of competition was kind of exhausting for Jessie, and she was disappointed with some of her events. It was a great experience, and the out-of-town crowd was pretty cool.
I'm thinking of something similar for my car.
State 4H was pretty fun and educational even though 3 days of competition was kind of exhausting for Jessie, and she was disappointed with some of her events. It was a great experience, and the out-of-town crowd was pretty cool.
Here are a few action photos of our amazing girl.
I know I already posted this one - sorry, I like it.
Another great run on Poles. (She loves speed events.)
I had to post this one of her with Dolli in Halter, even though she was bummed about her score. She has the cutest forced smile looking at the judge - just after he pulls the white flag. (She's not a big fan of show events.)
Goofing off at the trailer with T. and S.
Jess chatting it up with friends.
The Man. Thanks Dad.
I've promised, now that Jessie's riding season is over, to give the other kids more equal blog time. Because they are all awesome.
Way to go, Jess. We're so proud of you!
.jpg)

.jpg)
4 comments:
Great shots. Very cute cowgirl :)
Hooray for Jess! The speed events are definitely the best.
She is too cool! What else can I say?
did you get the shots off our camera? i left it at mom's for you. anyway, she looks so awesome!
Post a Comment