I am. And though I know there's a world out there hanging on every word I post online (humor me), I just don't feel so up to it.
Quickie news from the home front before I bag it for the day:
* It snowd (another great fatigued spelling) up in the mountains quite a bit this past week. I hear ads for ski passes, etc. But honestly, I'm too tired to be excited for all that either.
* Trying to put away Halloween. There's a lot of crud to pack up. That makes me tired.
* You would not believe my kids' schedules these days (and Mitch-darling's too)...well, maybe you would. Tuesdays are brutal in that department.
* mIKE'S working the polls today. He wondered if taking Wealth of Nations to read would be breaking the "no political books" rule for poll workers.
Things are good. Full speed ahead.
A little break would be nice.
2 comments:
"Crud" is such a dynamic word. Hahahah.
Absolutely, Jake. Like: "Will you please eat all your CRUD?" (as noun) or "Crud! This traffic is cruddy!" (as expletive or adjective). :)
Post a Comment