Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Growing a baby and other things that are keeping me busy busy

This morning.
As I caught sight of myself in the bathroom mirror off the kitchen, I decided I don't have many pictures of this pregnancy. Coming up on 7 months.

A few weeks ago I was having anxiety about putting together this Relief Society anniversary celebration at church. I have NEVER organized anything like this. But I felt pretty good about it when it all came together - thanks to the help of many. I didn't take a lot of photos, but here is one of the tables.


The 3rd annual NPA 5K fundraiser is coming right up - and preparations are in full swing. I've been working on that too. I have been putting together the silent auction blog site, working out all the race and finish line logistics and timing issues with Elevated Racing  . (Thanks again Hoffmans for hooking us up there!) I'm excited about this year's event. If you want to run for a good cause, let me know before April 21, and we'll get a you a registration. It should be cool. 

And....I've been printing t-shirts for my Etsy shop - hoping to get that up soon. This has been fun, but it always seems like I'm trying to do the tricky parts in the middle of after-school bedlam. Which is a little stressful. I've messed up more than a couple of shirts. Stay tuned. We've had lots of requests for Noble's "Nachrool Resors" shirts over the years (a few are up for auction at the 5K), and they will finally be available to the world - with more awesome stuff to come.
 

The weather seems to have finally turned a corner, and I've had Mike till up our future garden area. I am SO excited to get back in the garden after a year's sabbatical. We'll see what our soil can do here. I'm a little unsure about pulling it off myself this season - being too slow and large to move much dirt or put in lots of hours out there. But I am thankful to be healthy enough to give it a go. We'll see what I can do. I love the garden so much. Especially after a long winter. I'll take pictures.

I think that covers most of the high points. Have a great week!

2 comments:

LeShel said...

Loving your cute pregnant belly. Such a joy to have another child in your home. Love the cute t-shirt.

Kay said...

You make my head spin Angie.