FYI, (and in case we've been in close proximity to each other over the past week) the doctor's office called back. My strep culture came back positive. So there it is. I
was as sick as I felt. I'm relieved (this sickness now has an antibiotic-induced expiration) and also a little worried that I've been strep-py all this time and others may have been exposed.
2 comments:
yikes! yikes yikes yikes.
i've had strep completely kick my butt. like lying in bed not able to move or even click the mouse to start a movie up. so being pregnant is probably so much worse! hope you're feeling better soon!
@ Kirsten- yeah, being pregnant has complicated things. I guess. I held off on any drugs for several days until I had gone without sleep for three nights in a row and I was weepy. Then at different times, I did sudafed, robatussin, tylenol, and benadryl. All are supposed to be safe for pregnancy, but... So, I was relieved to find out it was strep in some ways. At least now I can get rid of it fast.
Post a Comment