Tuesday, April 19, 2011

6 Days in the Hot Zone

My bedside.
I don't mind being a little sick once in a while... but I can only afford a day or two.  Didn't I just have a bad cold a few months ago? I am officially over my yearly quota now. Yesterday (5 days in) I even went to the doctor because I was convinced this couldn't "just" be a cold. It is. A really nasty one. Mike has had to do a lot of filling in. He is the best. My mom took Sully for the day yesterday...and my 86 year old GRANDMA made dinner for us. (Do I feel guilty? Yes.) That was so thoughtful.
I'm not good about being patient...especially with myself. I have stuff to do. So I am giving this cold one more day before it I politely ask it to leave.

1 comment:

Kay said...

It is nice to be close to the grandparents. Besides pregnancy has a way of changing one's ability to bounce back.