Two weeks have flown past since Abner came & our lives changed dramatically. In some ways it's been easier than I anticipated, but in other ways, I find myself asking, "Was it this hard with the other kids? I don't remember it being like this." Maybe it's because I'm older. (It's easy to blame everything on that.) Slowly, slowly my body and mind are returning to some kind of normal equilibrium.
I feel overwhelmed with all the happy things. Seriously, I find myself crying so often just because I'm happy. Can't help it. It's possible that it's hormonal...but that's ok too.
Anyway, here's a little peek at all the beautiful things happening around here lately.
Great-grandma Tiede - my sweet 85 year old grandma who has been doing all our ironing and playing light sabers for hours with Sully. I love you grandma!
Mike introducing Abner to his grandma. Abner was her dad's name. She was pretty excited.
Beautiful Jessie. It doesn't seem like it was very long ago that we were cuddling her like this.
Noble in the garden - harvesting beets. The garden is so good for the soul. It makes me happy. (And Noble too.) I love growing things.
Mike's dad with our 4 awesome boys. This makes me smile.
The boys building their "tanks" in the driveway. They are so cool.
Lots of swimming. Having the time of their lives. Some of you may recognize this landmark.
t. & grace.
Sunset in July. Could it get ANY better than this? happy.
1 comment:
The shot of the great granny playing Star Wars is fantastic.
Post a Comment