Thursday, October 20, 2011

October in chronological order (pretty much)

Here we go...

 Sully cleaning up after his escapade with the talcum powder (this took up an hour and half one day - this is why I am so unproductive).

Our neighbor took Noble's scout troop up in his plane. They had so much fun.
Especially the zero-gravity part.
 


 We had our family pictures taken. The weather was uncooperative - but our photographer pulled together some great shots.



Especially this one. (I think I might die every time I see it.)

And then, we busted a move to the pumpkin patch.

The on-going potty training saga. (It's not going so well. But dang-it, he's cute.)

Then, of course, there was the road trip to LV for the wedding we've all been waiting for (and waiting, and waiting...). Mike's little bro, Gary, finally found the woman of his dreams, Val. Woohoo! We love her!
(I totally horked this photo from Val's FB. I didn't have any of my own pictures of the newlyweds. At the time we were contending with a diaper malfunction and a sick kid.)

Outside the Las Vegas LDS Temple.
We had some fantastic times. The house we stayed in was great. We loved being all together in one place with our cousins and siblings! So HAPPY.



I really regret not getting any pictures of the girls in their flower girl regalia. Grace recovered from 'the vomiting disease' (her words) in time to perform her petal-tossing duties at the ring ceremony in the afternoon. Then she spent the rest of the weekend in her flowery head piece. Both of the girls were lovely.

Grace at breakfast with Uncle Tim. 
 A sunset stop in Holden on the way home to visit the cemetery.
A road trip was actually EXACTLY what I needed. It was quiet. It was removed from all the craziness of our lives. It was together. The DVD player wasn't even working so we just listened to tunes, read books, talked, laughed. So nice.

And that is the last three weeks of our lives in a nutshell. 

1 comment:

Kay said...

I'l just say Tillman really needs to eat more. WAY too skinny in his swim trunks.

Super cute picture of Ab too :)