Thursday, February 16, 2012

MY valentine.

DID make a few valentines for the kiddos to hand out (just Sully and Grace - everyone else was too cool). And I DID get a little crafty with it (for me).  Grace made this awesome (or her spelling: osom) valentine for Mitch-darling and I.

But since Valentine's Day is about sweethearts, I think my favorite part of the day was when Sully preceded Mike through the door at the end of the day, handed my a dozen yellow roses and said, "Daddy has a crush on you, Mommy."
Yellow because...
One day before we were married, I got off the Provo to SLC express bus from BYU/my job to find Mike standing there holding a yellow rose for me. And I almost died. Since then, yellow roses are the ultimate in sentimentality around here.

1 comment:

Kay said...

Looks like lots of love going around in your house! :D