Mitch gets a hair cut (Grace took this picture - not bad for a 7 year old)

A moment of irony living with an economist - a capitalist lulled to sleep by a communist

Carving pumpkins @ Sullivans'- Grandma helped / cranked CCR over her new intercom while Grandpa made cookies (furniture conveniently cleared away, their floor recently refinished)

Most recent project: a spot to show off the kids' art & school stuff. Holly left instructions for this one. (Of course. You didn't think I would attempt this unaided? I actually got last minute instructions from her over the phone as I went out to buy the stuff.) A 4x8 piece of sound-proofing board cut in half, glued, backed with masonite, covered in fabric. We found the fabric at IKEA. (I really like it. Thanks Mike for picking it out!) The friendly folks at The Home Depot hooked us up with everything else. 

I finished putting it together while Mike watched BYU get squashed by TCU. 
I like it.
4 comments:
I didn't know mom got a new intercom!
The bulletin board came out exactly as I pictured (you were able to understand my instructions perfectly in spite of the bad phone connection)The fabric choice is great, good job Mike.
I bet you will sell the house now.
Did I miss that cool bulletin board when I was over on Saturday? It looks perfect! Way to go, Angie (and Holly)!
I love the fast moving kid, in the bulletin board shot! Hahaha. So good.
Very nice Ang! and why weren't we invited to pumpkin carving night???
Post a Comment