Monday, August 30, 2010

Rainy like Monday morning


Can you beat a morning...or a view like this? (Mike literally took this picture out the window while he was showering today. I made him thoroughly dry his hands first.)

You know, we laughed about this window in our shower at first...but I have to say it's been kind of nice. There's something really invigorating about a cool breeze and rain in your face at the same time you're standing in a warm shower. I wish I could start every day that way.

3 comments:

motherilean said...

I never get to post my comments on your blog Angie--they just come through the email and I read and fail to comment. I just have to say how nice these blogs are for staying connected. We are only a blog away, huh. Love ya, Mom

Beth said...

It was indeed a great way to start a monday morning. Waking up to the rain was a perfect day to find out we are having a boy! I almost wish it would do it more often.

Wendy said...

Wow, that's a great view from your shower.