I told you I would post about this - so here it is. I have to tell you, Goodbyn is the best lunch idea EVER. (Kirsten - credit where credit is due---> thanks!)
I LUUUUV these things!
No more baggies, juice boxes, and packaged stuff. A lot less waste. The compartments make it so much easier to send a variety of food - that would be hard with traditional lunch sacks/boxes because you had to have about a million containers. Now I can send cubes of crusty bread with hummus for dipping, yogurt and granola, salads, etc. Also, the drink bottle is the perfect size for kids.
On the down side, they are a little bit tricky to close tightly, and obviously soup would not work in these...but in general, these lunch boxes have made school lunch healthier, easier and a lot less cluttered. And I can live with that.
I highly recommend.
2 comments:
yeah, i would totally be doing this if i had to pack lunches every day.
also, packing lunches every day would be awful. i had to do it for a year for Dylan and I hated it!
cute boxes make it better.
awesome!! I'm totally going to buy these.
I'm so happy to "see" you! I can't beleive that it's been that long--look at all the people we've made since the last time we saw eachother!! Is that 10? 5 for you and 5 for me? thanks for sayin hello!
xox
Post a Comment