Lots of excitement around here this week.
Wednesday we all went to watch Grace perform with the after school show choir in "Seussical". It was a lot of fun. A few months ago when Grace decided she wanted to do it, I was a little surprised. She usually doesn't like to get up in front of people to perform - AT ALL. So when she asked...I had to go with it. Way to go, Grace!
Also Wednesday, the RS activities committee & I wrapped up another Relief Society Birthday Celebration. Jessie and Grace both came and helped with a white dress fashion show - Grace in her baptism dress and Jessie in my wedding dress. It made me swallow hard to see my daughter wearing my wedding dress. She fits in it better than I do now ... and that means... time is speeding away faster every day. I cried a little to myself.
Speaking of time speeding past, Abner has now graduated past the army crawl to all fours. (a little of his army crawl action a few weeks ago)
He is also doing a lot of standing these days (and sticking his tongue out).
We got some projects started on the house/yard yesterday. Busy bees.
Mitch-darling and I started work on the garden boxes.
Noble started digging a trench in the back yard for a new sprinkler line to the veg. garden.
(A googly-eyed) Jessie washed Mike's truck with Sully (taking particular care to wash the special dent).
The Space Donkey - while we worked he preferred to chill in the garage, listening to General Conference.
Today the rest of us got a chance to chill and listen to Conference.
Some of the little people tag-teamed Dad. (There's that tongue again.)
Happy days.
1 comment:
Love Abner's tongue! Time goes so fast, but it's great to capture the moments. Thanks for sharing Ang!
Post a Comment