Tuesday, July 24, 2012
Might as well do something while I'm doing nothing.
I have been laying here in bed all day sick. Sick. It seems that stomach bug that the kids all had recently, and which I thought I had dodged, came back to bite me. During one of my many trips to the bathroom today I dizzily stepped onto the scale to assess my level of dehydration. I've lost 5 pounds and the day's not over yet. How do you like that? ugh.
The kids have tried to step up (Mike had to work today). I felt sorry too, because today is a state holiday, Pioneer Day...and because of me they are stuck at home cooking, cleaning and babysitting the little ones. Sorry kids.
I think I am on the up-swing, because I can stand up for more than 10 seconds without breaking into a dizzy sweat now. And I have slept as much as I can.
Kind of random, but as I was laying here, mind wandering, I thought of a couple of recommendations I wanted to pass along.
Over the weekend Mike took me down to BYU in Provo to see an exhibit I have been wanting to see for months. Loved it.
He also took me to eat at this place he's been raving about, Mountain West Burrito. Kind of a hippie-ish dive in Provo with THE BEST Mexi food I have had in a long time. Fresh, organic...and some killer recipes. If you live around here, try it. You won't be disappointed.
So there you have it, from my sick bed...my latest endorsements. Go for it. (Or if you're really desperate for something to do, come visit the sick here. I am lonely/bored just lying around like this. Actually, quarantine is probably still best. So, you're on your own for entertainment guys.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ang, so sorry we didn't come and get the kids and bring you some dinner...in hindsight I see we could have helped you out and I'm sorry we didn't. hope you're feeling better!
Post a Comment