Slowly, slowly we are chipping away at the hillock on our driveway.
Noble and Tillman steadily move 10 wheel barrows every day into the back yard. Here they are with the neighbor boy who to our amazement shows up every day to help - even when they start at different times. He's a really nice kid, and I know that Noble and Tillman are glad for the help, but we have a sneaking suspicion that he may have another motive...the occasional opportunity to talk to Jessie.
I know. Tell me about it.
For comparison:
The site 2 months ago on D-Day (demolition day).
As of yesterday.
I think we will still need to call on friends and family again for a push to the finish...because at the pace we're going we will have a hill of dirt on our driveway for at least another year. Stay tuned.
No comments:
Post a Comment