7/11/1997
7/11/2012
15 years of highs and lows. More highs than lows.
He is my very best friend.
And I think he is even MORE handsome now than the day we got married.
This year we decided to DO something for our anniversary (usually we're lucky to even get out). So we planned a quick get away to Park City - the city of romance. (I don't know that it has that reputation in the broader population, but since that is where we spent our honeymoon as youngsters, that is what it is to us.) We had a hot tub on our balcony and a view of the Olympic Ski Jump. So, after dinner out with Mike, I commemorated the day by soakin' it up in a hot tub with my soul-mate (ala Uncle Rico).
The next morning we went out for a lovely run, then french toast breakfast at Kneaders, shopping at the outlets, an hour and a half massage, and FREE SLURPEE's at the Sev in Park City. It's so nice of 7/11 to observe our anniversary like that every year. So if you didn't get your free Slurpee this time, there's always next year.
Mike's anniversary card to me this year:
He's romantic like that. Here's to 15 more years, and then 15 more, and after that - another 15...
I LOVE Mitch-darling.
I could not have chosen better.
I could not have chosen better.
.jpg)

2 comments:
Sweet :)
Look at you guys! All grown up. Sounds fun and relaxing. Happy 15!
Post a Comment